What did you all do on a snowy Sunday in London? What things are there to do in the snow in London? Stay at home curled up with a huge blanket and a mug of hot chocolate? Well that is my kind of activity.
My weekly What Made Me Smile posts allow me to reflect on happy moments that I have experienced in the past week and allows me to be grateful for what I have in my life. Always remember ”gratitude” in your daily thoughts and you will be rewarded with good things in return.
It sure has been a cold two days in London. My days were fuelled with lots of hot chocolate and more chocolate for dipping. I mean what is there to do in the snow in London? If you can manage to get out about, I guess there is shopping, museums, cafes or if you want to brave the park and have a snowball fight.
I am back with my What Made Me Smile posts. Here are my top 5s.
My Top 5 What Made Me Smile
- The snow, although it is cold and I am not a fan of the cold, the white snow covering buildings and parks does look pretty.
- I went to an introductory talk on the Landmark Forum which was inspiring and hearing peoples experience was motivational.
- I had a skin analyses done and found that apart from the wrinkles and a few open pores which I knew existed, I actually have very dry skin! I always thought my skin was very well hydrated. So I will be invested in a good day cream. Are there any products you can recommend? I might go back to using the Liz Earle Day Cream.
- Obsessing over vegetable crisps right now. Tyrrells you rock.
- I walked into Hotel Chocolat and got my first (of many) Easter egg. Yes it was dark chocolate and yes it was pretty awesome. All we need is some sunshine now so it feels like Easter and not Christmas. Have you seen my divine skinny chocolate nut and seed bars?
What has put a smile on your face today? Remember to be thankful and smile each and everyday:)
Enjoy the snow and do give me advice/tips on what things are there to do in the snow in London.
Bring on the Monday vibes!