What are the things that make you smile?
My weekly What Made Me Smile posts allow me to reflect on happy moments that I have experienced in the past week and allows me to be grateful for what I have in my life. Always remember ”gratitude” in your daily thoughts and you will be rewarded with good things in return.
My top 5 What Made Me Smile
1. I have such wonderful, amazing and true friends. Last week one of the girls in the group really laid into me for no reason and everyone else took to defend me and put her in her place. That meant a lot to me.
2. We are nearing to Spring time and I see daffodils in sight.
3. I had a wonderful Mothers Day lunch with my little one.
4. Have you guys been to Squirrel in South Kensington? It is the new healthy eating cafe I stumbled across with a few friends last week. They do a great avocado toast and their pumpkin spice latte is really something. Move over Starbuck, you have competition.
5. I watched my bestie at a blockchain conference sit on a panel in front of hundreds of people to answer questions. She has only been in the role for a month so I was very proud of her.
What has made you smile this past week?
It is only Monday afternoon and I have gone through 3 cups of coffee already and my in between meal snacks consisted of a sneaky bar of chocolate (large….yikes what was I thinking) and coconut oat flapjack. My chocolate cravings always seem to kick with time of the month!
I will start to be healthy tomorrow. We can all have cheat days here and there, that is what I call having a balanced diet, right?
Have a good week:)