Rainy day London is back for another week. Yikes, sunshine please come out of hiding.
What made you smile today? Keep smiling and let your happiness vibes be infectious.
My weekly What Made Me Smile posts allows me to reflect on happy moments that I have experienced in the past week and makes me grateful for what I have in my life. Always remember ”gratitude” in your daily thoughts and you will be rewarded with good things in return.
Quite frankly there is nothing to smile about with London’s rainy weather. Really London? Come on show us some love. I haven’t had enough of Summer yet. My Fuchsia pants are screaming out for me to wear. The thought of muddy bottoms is putting me off wearing them until the sun starts to shine again.
I hope it has been a great start to the week for you all. It looks like it will be a rainy week ahead. That means plenty of hot chocolate and comfort food.
Here are my smiles
What Made Me Smile #51
1. My bestie from Egypt is here on holiday and had a lovely catch up. It is crazy when you look back to when you first met your friends and where you are now. Life is just racing by.
2. I made the best gluten-free, diary-free, wheat-free cake you can ever imagine. Stay tuned for my clementine and pomegranate delight. They are perfect for rainy days to be honest.
3. Smiling at the thought of two people who went out of their way to help me with something. These two I don’t know at all, yet took time out of their busy lives to give me a helping hand which I am ever so grateful for. Those that give to other will always be rewarded.
4. Watched Home and Away yesterday for the first time in ages. Yes, I am a huge fan of the Aussie soap and bet you guys are too.
5. Went to a Phillip Kingsley press event and received some wonderful products and tips on how to get stronger locks. After pregnancy, my hair just hasn’t been the same but I guess that is expected.
Does anyone have tips on how to get longer and stronger hair? Please do drop me a line. Let me know your smiles.
Remember always stay positive for what comes in your life is meant to be, what leaves is meant to be and the things you experience and go through will always teach you something in life. Do good and good will come back to you. And always be mindful of others around you.