I am back with my What Made Me Smile post. I hope you all had a fabulous and productive weekend. I am sure many of you headed out for London Fashion Week. This year, I took the back seat a little with only making some appearances today.
I really made this day count and thoroughly enjoyed myself catching up with my blogger friends and indulging in some seriously good cakes and macaroons.
How are we all doing in remembering gratitude in your daily thoughts? Do spread the word amongst your peers and friends. I always try to preach gratitude to my friends and when they are having a bad day, I make them see that it is short lived, the day will pass and tomorrow will be a better day inshallah.
What has made you smile this past week? Here is my What Made Me Smile #56.
What Made Me Smile #56
- A night out with my friends always makes me smile
- I had a lovely catch up with a doctor I used to work with 10 years ago. Recalling memories of being on the wards was hilarious.
- I had the best day at London Fashion Week. Paul Costelloe and Aspinal of London never fail to impress me.
- Sipping on some Jasmine tea right now
- Laughing with some friends over the fact that I still watch Home & Away. Yep I am a huge fan of this Aussie soap.
Who else watches Home & Away? I am sure theres a fair few of you out there.