It is nearly Easter. Anyone have some great Easter egg hunts in London planned? I am thinking of creating my own little one for the tot in the garden.
My weekly What Made Me Smile posts allow me to reflect on happy moments that I have experienced in the past week and allows me to smile and be grateful for what I have in my life. Always remember ”gratitude” in your daily thoughts and you will be rewarded with good things in return.
My top 5 What Made Me Smile
- I had a lovely weekend filled with easter event. That means lots of chocolates at home!
- I sat across a table in a restaurant to a couple whom me and my friend both thought were gay until his wife walked in and realised I recognised her. I guess she hasn’t found out about your regular cheats with other women then!
- I am looking up at the ceiling and thanking God I have a roof over my head. I was in central London today and saw two homeless people within 5 minutes so I am blessed to have shelter from the cold and rain.
- Really motivated to up my blogging game right now and make sure I do 3 posts a week.
- I had a great session at the Mac store. If you are having trouble figuring things out on your Mac, they do some great classes from learning the basics, art to photography and video editing.
What shall I make for Easter this year? Do any of you have anything you would like to see? I previously made these and I am feeling something quick and easy to make this year. I will have to put my thinking cap on and figure it out for next week for you guys.
What put a smile on your face this past week?