Egypt are through to the 2018 FIFA World Cup . Yipee, bring on the games. Egyptians across the globe are celebrating after qualifying yesterday.
So it is the beginning of October, who is feeling the ”October Holiday mood”? I certainly am, when I stepped outside today and it was looking gloomy. Anyone off somewhere nice?
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. What has put a smile on your face recently?My weekly What Made Me Smile posts allow me to reflect on happy moments that I have experienced in the past week and makes me grateful for what I have in my life. Always remember ”gratitude” in your daily thoughts and you will be rewarded with good things in return.
Here are my smiles in the last week.
What Made Me Smile #59
- Egypt are through to the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia, now that is definitely something to smile about. This is the first time they have qualified since 1990. The 8th of October 2017 is a date to go down in history.
- I just made a kick- ass apple crumble using ground almond flour with gluten-free oats. Plus it contains ZERO sugar. Recipe to follow. You might want to feast your eyes on these apple oat flapjacks.
- I had a lovely catch up on Sunday with my girls. Girl time always puts a smile on my face.
- Monday mornings are made for tea and putting my feet up.
- I have collected a bag full of charity items to send off today. Give and you will receive more.
What has put a smile on your face today? Do tell and share.