I am back with my What Made Me Smile post and I am now on post #53.
It certainly feels like a Friday today. I blame the English weather for my tiredness, tired of the rain and cold and want Summer (if you call what we had as “Summer”) back. Winter is coming, and there is not much I can do about that now can I but embrace it. I shall be dreaming of the beach and cocktails for the next 9 months.
I am feeling quite nostalgic thinking back to May, June when we had more sunshine. Yes I know, that is the start of Summer. It does seem that with every year that passes, our Summers do certainly start earlier and doesn’t last very long.
Anyway, enough about the lousy weather. I hope you all had a fabulous week. What have you all got planned for this week? Whatever it is, make it a productive week.
Now for my Top 5’s.
My top 5 What Made Me Smile #53
- Connecting with an old friend who I used to work with was lovely. Surprisingly I could remember the names of a lot of the doctors. My memory isn’t as bad as I thought afterall.
- I was browsing in TKmax, and came across a pair of gorgeous green earrings which I have been looking for something like this for months now. There it was, waiting for me to pick them up and give it a new home.
- I had a lovely coffee morning with some moms this morning. Did you all know that Pret do coconut lattes now? Now I am waiting for Eat and Costa cafe to bring out an almond/coconut latte.
- Receiving compliments from my friend over the sugar-free recipes I gave her. You guys have got to try this delight.
- I asked my friend to describe me in three words, and she said: bubbly, fun and gorgeous…I gave her the biggest hug:)
What has put a smile on your face?
Always remember gratitude in your heart. Start the day with being grateful and end it also with gratitude. This could be anything from something as small as I found clean socks in my drawer to something major like, I got my first car.
Have a lovely week guys and don’t forget to drop me a line below with your smiles.