Finding happiness in yourself is important. How do you find happiness? I enjoy writing my weekly What Made Me Smile list because it allows me to reflect on happy moments that I have experienced in the past week and makes me grateful for what I have in my life. It is time for my happy moments of the week. I shall be writing my list of 2017 goals soon.
What a busy week it was! From events to playdates and Christmas parties with friends. Saturday night was one hell of an awesome party:) Great music, great vibe, great people:) I definitely needed that.
I can’t believe how close we are now to saying adios to 2016 and welcoming 2017 with open arms. How has 2016 been for you all? Up and down? Story of my life.
Let us all enter 2017 with positivity and recognising gratitude everyday and remember to always smile even when times are tough and it is a real struggle to get out of bed. Remember these are only short-term feelings, life is still beautiful and there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Next week I will be doing 2017 goal setting, I have a few things I want to accomplish, both personally and just everyday things.
What are your 2017 goals? Give me some inspiration.
My top 5 What Made Me Smile
- Recently reconnected with a high school friend. I had such a giggle and realised how alike we really are
- Went to one of the best house parties I have had in a long time. That really put a smile on my face, great music and great vibe.
- Me: Can can you stop climbing on the poles, it is not a playground, everyone on the train is looking at you
Tot: Looks around, actually I don’t think they are, you are making that up.
He always entertains
4. Rediscovering Obsessions by Aventura. Major throwback listening to this song
5. Seeing the beautiful Christmas lights on Regents Street really made me smile, stop and take a snap.
Have you seen my latest post on a Christmas jacket must have? It is not too late to get an order in just in time for Christmas. 13 days countdown.
What has made you smile this week?
Do tell and share.