The big 50…
What made you smile today? Keep smiling and let your happiness vibes be infectious.
My weekly What Made Me Smile posts allows me to reflect on happy moments that I have experienced in the past week and makes me grateful for what I have in my life. Always remember gratitude in your daily thoughts and good things will happen in return.
I hope you all had a great week. Sending out my positive vibes to you all. Stay happy, and do the things you love. Always remember, do good to others and good will follow you.
What Made Me Smile #50
- I discovered the beauty of clementines in a cake. Stay tuned for the blog post on this delicious cake. I made a similar one here.
- Loving my shellec nails from Pivoine nails, another pending post, stay tuned on this great little place I discovered.
- Can’t wait to see my bestie Hadir walk down the aisle soon. It is party time!
- Obsessing over my Waven skinny denims! The perfect fit.
- Have you tried the cafe Neros mocha? It is definitely one to try if you are after something on the go. the Botanist still wins hands down though. A shame there isn’t one around the corner to me.
Have a fabulous week:) Keep smiling.
What are your smiles?