Black Paint products have to be one of the best that I have come across. Now I am very fussy with skin products so if I am raving about it, then you know it is good. Flawless Summer skin couldn’t get any easier than this.
I have always suffered with acne so I am always on the look for new skin care products that will do the job of keeping my skin clear. The Japanese are known for their awesome skin products from their make-up products to the cleansers so I knew I wouldn’t be disappointed with Black Paint.
Their ethos is all about keeping it ”natural”. They believe in keeping the skin microbiome in tip top condition which means no use of irritating products whatsoever.
I came across the Black Paint make-up remover soap and fell in love with it instantly. I currently use the soap and facial sponge together as part of my morning and night beauty regimen. Let me take you through each product.
The Black paint soap
- Contains 27 organic oils with no parabens/alcohol or other harmful products
- Soak soap in warm water for 1-2 minutes which will release the oils from the soap
- Apply directly onto your make-up all over the face
- Massage into the skin for 20 seconds and don’t forget about the T- zone areas
Result: Cleansed skin, make-up removed and a moisturised look thanks to the 27 organic oil it contains.
Warning- Do not use over eyes. I made this mistake and my eyes became irritated for a couple of minutes. I would just use a normal eye make-up remover for this step.
Black Paint facial sponge
- The sponge is made of konjac fibres and high-grade charcoal with no preservatives
- Soak sponge in warm water so that it is soft all around
- Massage over face lightly
- Leave sponge to dry naturally, do not squeeze as you can damage the fibres
Water UV cream
- Hence the name, it is made mainly from water with an SPF of 23, strange number I know but it is the maximum SPF that can be reached using natural ingredients only
Premium water cream
- Made up of 72% Onsen water (hot spring water)
- To be used in the final step of the Black Paint skin care regimen
- You apply over the face ( no massaging) in layers which essentially wraps your skin with moisture
I like to finish my night routine using a night oil and I use the midnight Khiel’s evening oil which you can see my review here.
What are your go to skin products? I would love to hear about them.
Thank you darling for introducing these new for me beauty products! I love Japanese skin care, always using Shiseido and Sensai Kanebo. For me it is difficult to make myself try absolutely unknown products, thats why I still keep unpacked mountain of masks from Thailand =)) But have to give chance them =) Kisses
They are so good, I agree